Monday, May 25, 2015

When It Comes To The Hair, They Will Do Whatever!



















I have had the esteemed privilege of traveling all over the world for certain clients. Not in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever go to Beijing for a magazine gig. I guess when you score a famous Chinese woman who just so happens to be the wife of a media tycoon, these kind of opportunities seem to open up. This women sitting in this electric hair contraption is NOT my client. I took this shot as I was walking around downtown Beijing and ran into a row of salons. I just love that I traveled across the world to see new and exciting things, things I have never seen before. This definitely made it on that list of shit I've never seen before. It just goes to show that people will do whatever, whenever to make sure those precious strands always look good on top of that head. My job is definitely secure!
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment